Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mr. Right??

I am going to be honest here, after all it is about my likes and dislikes. This blog is about finding the man for me. So I will say what is important to me and my life. If it offends you in any way. I am sorry.

#1 Thing I want in a man is his faithfulness. It is a huge priority. This is non-negotiable.
I am afraid of AIDS and every other sexually transmitted disease. I do not want a man in my life who is willing to risk my life in that way. (well anyway really, but we are talking about AIDS and such) If being faithful isn't important to you, we wont work. I guarantee it.

I like dark hair and dark eyes, but these are not a huge deal. I put more emphasizes on how we can get along. I enjoy laughing and having a nice day over being with some one who has all the sex-appeal and no heart. I think spending time with each other is important. If you can't laugh and enjoy the person it is a waist of time. I don't want to waist any more time.

I want a man who will accept my children. If not, there is no point in being in my life. My children are a huge part of who I am. I have seen families with step children who were drove away. I wont allow this to happen to my children. I have 3 children, two of whom is still at home. One to be leaving in the next few years, after college or a good job which ever is first. The "baby" is here for many more years. Baby is huge in my "daily doings". I think of this child and what is needed for this one first, as they are still of the age that Mommy is very much needed. (not saying I don't enjoy adult conversation, I do, remember I am single and children come first.) I would in return accept any child in the same respect. I don't play favorites in my children. They are my heart. I would learn to love others as well. After all I wanted 10, money and lack of a man assured me I would only have 3. But if he has no children I can accept that as well.

Having children is out as I can no longer have children. It isn't reversible.

Non-smoker is a must. I do not smoke and don't BLAME others for smoking. Infact I have several family members who do. I don't, and I don't want to kiss someone who is. I have done so and it wasn't nice on my end. Same goes for chewing tobacco. Not acceptable.

I want a man who likes to tinker around the house and cars too. I find it sexy and very appealing. I like a man who works with his hands. Someone who likes older cars is a huge plus. I enjoy car shows and would enjoy a 63 Stingray. 57 Tbird would be nice too. I like learning new things about cars. Not the way they run or why, but how they feel when you sit in one is fun for me. The cars isn't a huge factor. Though it is a plus. If the cars are in, so must the understanding that I will ask lots of questions. I want to know. Oh, I do like NASCAR.

In saying I ask questions. I do. I ask questions about work and what's been going on. I don't think secrets in a relationship is acceptable. I don't go looking for trouble. I don't think the worst unless someone gives me reason to. I'll give an example.
My Baby's Father, I was at his house. He had a truck in his yard. Knowing he has brothers and friends, I asked who's truck it was. It was a nice truck, I was curious. He said to me, you sure ask lots of questions. Ok two things ran through my mind. One he has things to hide and two why be so pissy over a truck? Who's truck was it? After I left I wondered what was so bad about the owner of the truck. I later learned it was his brothers.
I didn't like feeling as if I had no business asking questions from the man I was sharing a bed with. Especially such a stupid topic. Why did he have a hard time with that? I did learn he is a cheater. Hindsight.

With that said, I do have children with two different men. Something I had to come to terms with. I know it is perfectly acceptable in today's way of living. But I didn't want to do that. I didn't want to be divorced either. I wanted to say I was married for half my life. I was looking forward to that. Now all I can say is I have been a mom half my life. I have had to come to terms with the thought my plans can always be changed by someone else's ideas.


Well thats a lot to process. I will continue later. I have things to do. Enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home