Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well as the title says

I am a single female. I don't want to be. I don't have a whole lot of time I can devote to finding "Mr.Right" due to the fact that I am a Mother and I have a job. I am not desperate, nor am I an eye sore. I just need to go about my dating in a different fashion. I am tired of the Bars I am not one to go up to a nice looking guy and tell him that. I am sorta old fashioned in the way I want the man to make the ultimate move. (yeah and I am writing this)
To continue, I do want a man. A trustworthy one. Not a player. I have had my fair share and I don't like the game nor the people who feel they need to play. It is a very unsafe pratice of life and I want no part of it.
I was married several years ago to my high school sweetheart, obviously it didn't work out. I don't hate him, nor is he a part of my life other then being my children's father. We can be adults about being parents together. It is about our children. Not about our past history. If I find a man and he has children, I expect his relationship(s) to be the same with his child's mother. Family is huge in my life. I adore being a Mom, Daughter and Sister.

You have questions or comments about what I wrote so far, leave a message. If your a man and you like what you have read so far, please continue and I will write some of the things I want in the man who will capture my attention. ( I changed the times so you could read this post first.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home