Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

How I spent some of my weekend

Last night My Little One and I were invited to a few different activities. First we went to a birthday party for a neighbor's teenager. It was fun for My Little One. They had a water slide. He out done the bigger kids that's for sure. He climbed the back of it as if he had done it thousands times before. Mommy was proud of the way he acted. He even at one point asked me to pick him up. As he was all wet I said No Way. He just looked at me and said, "Right, They will think I am a baby." I was laughing yet saddened by this. My son is growing so fast.
After we were done on the water slide we went to a bonfire. We laughed and had lots of fun with friends. My Little One had a huge day and we returned home around 11pm. Smores were fixed to the corners of his mouth. Cute. Though he was sleeping when I put him in bed, I HAD to clean his mouth. So I took a wet cloth to his adorable face. He didn't even stir. He slept through it all. I took his clothes off and slid him under the sheets. Not one move. WHEW!
He didn't wake up till 8am this morning. Me, I was up at the crack of dawn as I am used to getting up early for work.This is just a tidbit of how I spend my time. Same ol' people every time. I enjoy my friends.
I love my down time as well. Some weekends I don't even want to leave home. Just want to hibernate inside my house and relax. That's usually through the winter months though.I am looking for a good Church to go to. I need to get back to the basics. Good place to start don't you think? I have a few leads, I will attend next weekend.





I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home