Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hot Summer Days

Morning. Today is a hot one here. With the heat index it is to reach 109. YIKES!! Yesterday I was just as hot. I wore a tanktop which I never do at work. It is a factory, men are pigs sometimes. Usually it is the married ones though. It helped a bit with the temp being so high, but I can't see anyone being cool today either. There was a question in today's on-line paper I read.

Some people think global warming is making our summers hotter.
Are hotter summer days - 90 degrees and above - a reasonable trade-off for
milder mid-Michigan winters?
I had to think about that for a few minutes. Being as hot as it is. But I like winter. If I didn't have to work and I had a fireplace. I could stay home and not worry about it. I would prefer some snow like we used to get when I was young. My 4 yr old little guy might like it as well. I can heat up faster then I can cool off. Well have a great day I have to walk out of the house now. Enjoy summer while you can it is only here for a little while.
~click the title and you can be directed to my local on-line paper

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    Glad to see you back at blogging. I tried to find you a few days ago and I wondered what happened.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home