Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK-YOU!

I have been thinking about myself and what makes me unique? What makes me stand out? hhmmmm. Let's see. I really can't think of to much.

PHYSICAL
I am 5'4"(well almost) I have red hair, which I do tend (sometimes) to put color enhancers in it. It keeps it shiny that way. Hazel eyes, which can turn green if in a great mood. I am as fair complicated as your going to get. I have to use lots of sunscreen while out. Though I love being outside. My weight? I am not sure about the exact weight, as I don't ever step on a scale, but it isn't over 130lbs, I am sure. While that isn't fat I am working on my tummy a bit. Being I am a mother of 3 and almost 40yrs old to boot, I feel as if I need to improve there. Some say I am nuts, but isn't every woman in America on some sort of diet? I have been told I have a nice profile. Which was a great compliment for being almost 40yrs old. :)
EMOTIONAL
I love being a Mom. My sons have my heart.
Do I cry at movies? Sure I do. But I feel weak when I do. I hate crying. I do my best not to. But there are times I just do. It don't last long nor do I let people see me.
I don't hold a grudge for to long. I don't like the emotional toll it has on me. I get over things quickly. But if you done me wrong like my son's father did, it could last a lifetime. I will never get over how he destroyed a part of me.
I have a huge heart and enjoy loving my family.
I like laughs. Daily. I remember reading a minute of laughter gives you an hour of life. Heck, that's sounds fun to me.
I like playing small harmless pranks on my friends and family. Just ask my Mom. She still says she wont go vacuum shopping with me again.
I like writing short stories and sometimes I dabble in poems.
I don't like cats much, but my little guy does so I got him one.
I like dogs but I don't like to keep putting them outside, so I let my oldest son get one, his responsibility.

Well that's about all right now. I have to get out the door to work. Maybe I'll find one of them tests/ surveys and post that.
Enjoy your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home