Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Prayers have been answered

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK-YOU!!!!!

I just wanted to say prayers have been answered. Michael, a Soldier and a Cutie, Stacy's son is doing OK. He is home and a full recovery is expected. I seen him on webcam, he moves around ok considering the injuries he has. I wish I was closer to help. He is going to need lots of help for a bit, with two broken arms that's expected. His injuries could be worse, glad they are not.
I will say this part as a parent and someone who cares about Michael. The Good Lord works in mysterious ways, I am not sure but maybe this was his wake up call to Michael. Michael has delt with much more then a typical person about his age, that's including (but not the only thing) going to Iraq. He is a beautiful soul and I enjoy his humor. His actions as of late have been reckless, understandably. I pray he realizes this and is more careful in the future. I don't want him to go through this pain and trama again. He is to full of life to take 2-4 months out recuperating from an injury. Bless you Michael. I hope your feeling yourself sooner then expected.

TAKE CARE MICHAEL, my Cutie. I am just a keyboard away.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    Ditto! Prayers always going out to Michael and his family.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Thank you K. Glad that you got to see him on the webcam. He does not remember that, but we will have to tell him.

    I thought we had his medicine down, but after last night, I guess we don't. No sleep for either of us, and I don't know what to do.

    He was in a lot of pain last night. I sure hate seeing him in this much pain. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon.

    I am ready for Kandice to come back so I can get a little rest. She was so much help to me. I thought that I could do this all by myself, but I must have lost my mind thinking that.

    She is the best thing in the world for Michael. She puts the biggest smile on his face, and he just lights up and shines when she is around or when he is talking to her on the phone.

    Ok, I have rattled on enough. Thanks for your prayers K. You don't know what it means to us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home