Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Jaime Concepcion

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children.It don't go unnoticed. THANK-YOU!


Jaime Concepcion, age 46.


Place killed: World Trade Center. Resident of New

York, N.Y. (USA).

Jaime Concepcion, worked in the delivery and

receiving department of the Windows On The World

Restaurant on the 107th Floor of the WTC.

Please that a moment to honor Jaime, Thank You.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Just dropped by to say that I was thinking about you. Hope all is well with you all. It's been a rough week for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home