Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My update on life.

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK~YOU!!

Whew, it has been a busy last few days. I stayed out to my Mom's as she is out of town. I had to dog sit, house sit and clean. Well I didn't have to clean I just did. I was bored I guess. I mopped vacuumed and dusted for 3 days. She has lots of wood work. Hard wood floors too.
I tried to get on her computer but it is so slow. I only checked my e-mail and that was hard enough. I played sudoku. That's fun. Lil Dude had fun. He played with all his toys and didn't have to share...lol He has to share when others are around and no one was there. It felt like a mini vacation for us. It is close to town but it is set off the road far enough it feels like your upnorth. It is quiet and dark too. Very nice.
I have downloaded a different chat service called Pal Talk. It is fun and I have met several Soldiers on there. They appreciate being supported. I feel humbled and blessed to thank them in real time rather then snail mail. Though I still do that. Pal Talk is a great service to laugh and meet people from around the world. Yes as with everything there are draw backs and you can meet some real jerks too. I haven't yet, but I don't go on all that often.
Well At Church today we learned of Lust. The nature of lust and why it destroys. I will have to read up on it more as we only touched on it this week. But some stuff that was brought to my attention sure open my eyes. I can say I don't "Lust" often though. Whew. I will work on what I do lust over.

Enjoy your day and smile at a stranger.
~K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home