Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Quotes

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed, THANK YOU!!!

Some Quotes I found............
***
If Evolution really works, how come Mother's only have two hands?
~Ed Dussault
***
A Mother's Love for her child is like nothing else in the world. it knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in it's path.
~Agatha Christie
***
Mother's all want their sons to grow up to be President, but they don't want them to become politicians in the process
~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
***
To have courage for whatever comes in life- everything lies in that.
~Mother Teresa
***
All great changes are irk-some to the human mind, expecially those which are attended with great dangers and uncertain effects.
~John Adams
***
Don't accept rides from strange men, and remember all men are strange.
~Robin Morgan
***
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa
***
You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.
~Frank Crane
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home