Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Veterans Day.

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!!
I seen Bush and his speech today. I was actually moved when he said
"Through their sacrifice, they're making this nation safer and
more secure, and they are earning the proud title of veteran."
~
Great job Commander in Chief.
I heard this this morning.
"We will not rest from our Jihad (holy war) until we are under the olive trees
of Rumieh and we have blown up the filthiest house ~ which is called the White House."
There is more to the story. I provided a link, just click the title. I am not feeling comfortable with this. It is scary and disturbing. I believe we need to "STAY THE COURSE". I don't think this is an idle threat. I think it is exactly what is being planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home