Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday's day

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It Don't Go Unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!

I talked to Stacy today. Michael is doing better. Not sleeping to good, which is wearing her out. I feel bad, wish I could help. I know how to help, I have had training. But the miles and states between us makes it impossible. I am still praying. Hope you all do as well. The Lord is awesome.
I have been busy all week. Working and being a single Mom sure can take up lots of time.
My two oldest sons are going to their cousins wedding. WOW I have known this boy since he was like 4 yrs old, maybe younger. It doesn't seem possible he is old enough to get married. He was in my wedding, many moons ago when I was 18. He is a cute one. Was way back then too. His wife is lucky. This boy sure values family. I am happy for them.
I am going out and watching the first game of the World Series with some lady friends. We are going to a local bar. We wont have to worry about men there. Whew. We want to watch the game. GO TIGERS!!!
Lil Dude is suppose to be with his Father tonight. I am already stressing over seeing him. Someday I will be ok with him being the father of my son. I am working on it. With The Lords help, it will happen. I am sure of it.
I am doing my laundry right now, which warms the house. WOO HOO. I was cold a bit ago. Don't laundry ever get done? I have been doing laundry since I was 7 yrs old and it seems to me that I should be done by now.
Hope you all have a great day. Enjoy life and remember to smile at a stranger today.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    I sure wish you could help too. Bet Michael wishes someone besides me would be the one that has to feed and take care of him all the time. Hopefully things will get better, it can't get much worse I don't think.

    Thanks so much K for always being so kind to the both of us. It means a lot, to know that other care.

    Tell that little one that I said hello. Enjoy yourself at the game. Sure wish I could go with you.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    Hey K, just keep on prayin especially for little dude's daddy.
    Glad to hear things are moving along for you. I hope you had fun with your girlfriends.
    Prayers going your way and to our special friend Stacy's way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home