Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

AUGH....bbbrrrrr....and back to work.

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!
I am on my way back to work. SIGH. I have to readjust my thinking to work mode. I hate leaving lil Dude. He has been so fun. I have enjoyed my layoff with him. I will miss him all day. I bet he wont miss me as much...lol
It is cold here. Schools are closed, I am sure with the mild winter we have had, they have snow days to burn. But why waist them? The kids could get out a few days earlier, I am sure they would enjoy that.
Hope you all have a good day, I have to go scrape my car.....AUGH!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    I bet it is hard to go back to work.
    You are so lucky that you enjoy Lil Dude. Some parents don't realize their kids are not going to be little for ever. They look at their kids more like a burden. You are blest to feel the way you do about your kids. Your kids are blest also to have a mom like you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home