Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A New Year

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!
It is a New Year and I am getting a good dose of enjoying every day. Having these last few weeks off and looking at another sure has been nice. lil Dude is loving me being home too. I wonder how he will react to going back to daycare. He is a good boy.
So in spirit of the new year, I am making my resolution known:
My Resolution is.....
To stop showing lil dude's father my anger.
I get so mad at him and have always shown him how selfish I believe him to be. I wont do that any more. I wont show him emotions at all. I am going to just be civil and deal with him as little as I have to. I will no longer let him see how lousy of a father I believe him to be. I will let him spend as little time with lil Dude as he wants. Selfishly for me, maybe he will just drop out of my sons life and I wont have to worry about it. I wont tell him it has been 4 weeks since he last seen his son ever again. It will be better for my son as well as myself if I don't expect him to be a good dad.
I want to hear of your resolutions. Leave a message or send an e-mail. If you want me to post it let me know. I can. If not ask me not to and I wont. Resolutions are good in a way of having something to work towards. But you have to make it realistic or you set yourself up for failure. So be careful what your resolutions are. OK enough of Mommy time.
WHAT'S YOUR RESOLUTIONS??

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    To tell you the truth, I don't have a resolution. Maybe watch how many sweets I am eating. My cholestrol was getting out of the safe zone, so I better start watching how many cookies and cake I am eating. That's what the doctor says.
    Your resolution is excellent. You cannot make someone be who they aren't. Don't get caught up in anger. It is his loss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home