Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

So Saddam is dead.

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!

Sounds harsh. Saddam is dead. To many, it sounds like Heavens words. I am worried over the repercussions though. What does the world have to look forward to now? I hear Evangelists stating all the time that this is the beginning of the end. Well only The Good Lord knows when the time is. He will bring it when it is his time, not when we predict it to be.
With Saddam death, I have to worry as a Mother an American and as a Single Female.
WHAT NOW???
As a Christian I am ready, as a Woman I am scared of what the world has to endure. I am afraid of the toll it will have. I do have faith in Our Troops and I am thankful they are there to protect my sons and I. I know they will do their best to take care of America. (As a Mother I have the desire to bake you all some goodies.)
I will do my praying, I will trust in The Lord. We will get through whatever we have to and keep America safe.
Smile at a Stranger today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home