Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Friday, December 22, 2006

I am headed to work

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!

Well today marks a full week of work for me. WOW. The last few have been short weeks due to lil Dude being sick. It has been no fun. He stops breathing a few times a night. Due to enlarged tonsils. His breathing is labored. And he snores A LOT! And LOUD. I can't wait for today to get over as I then have 3 weeks off. Perfect timing for a layoff I suppose. I can't afford lil Dude to be getting sick before surgery, this way he isn't at daycare we all know that will cut down his chances. It is going to be a busy next few days. I have to finish shopping and get my cakes made. Boston Cream and Strawberry. Always a favorite in my family. I make the cakes yet eat the Pumpkin Pie. They are good cakes, but I know how to make them and I can do it when ever I want. I just really like Pumpkin Pie.
Well I am off as I have to be out the door in 20 minutes and I need to wake lil Dude.
Have a great Friday!!
Smile at a Stranger today.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home