Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country.

I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed.

THANK YOU!!!!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

I thought I would take the time to reflect on a few things I am thankful for.
I am Thankful for.......
The Lord.~He is the reason I have so much in my life.
My three wonderful sons.~they are my life
My Mom.~She is the best mom ever.
My family.~They drive me nuts at times, but I know they would have my back.
Our Troops.~I know they also have my back, Thanks.
I have a job.~I don't like going in everyday, but they need me and I need the money. It will be there Monday when I get back.
I have all I need.~We may not have all we want, but our needs are met.
The morning's beauty.~I enjoy mornings. Watching the field out behind my house, simply awesome.
My Love of life.~I enjoy life and each day I get to live it.

Things get tough sometimes, but I always have my family. I am never alone with them around. I am blessed in so many ways. These blessings are never forgotten.

Enjoy your Holiday. Enjoy your family. Enjoy your life.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home