Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Am I less about reactions then I thought?

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed.

Yesterday at work, I had a guy supervisor come right up to me real close to my personal space as people say, we talked for a few minutes. Another lowly employee come up and I was to train him on the job I was doing, The supervisor backed away real fast. Acting kinda weird. I blew it off. The other employee said "WOW, he was flirting with you". The other employee is a guy who never involves himself in other peoples business to often. hhmmm I didn't think he was flirting. I was just talking to him. I didn't feel as if the conversation had any innuendoes or tension if you will. I was just talking and felt the supervisor was too. We laughed once the whole time we talked. I guess the reason for this little story is just to wonder aloud~~How often has someone tried to flirt with me and I never even picked up on it? hhmm oh well.

I am a firm believer in actions speak louder then words. Tell me one thing but act or react another sure says a lot about your character. So me being the way I am, I like reactions. I enjoy seeing people in many different emotions. Sometimes even anger so long as it isn't directed towards me, just so I can see how much I want them involved in my life. I will never be around someone I feel afraid of their temper and or anger. If someone is violent in anger stay away. I have been around someone who threw things when he was mad. He would talk and act as if whatever he was doing at the time say like fixing the car, if it wasn't going right it was my fault.

I wont do that again. Life is to short.

Also I know a few friends read this page. If there is something you know about me, something that will help in explaining me. Leave it in a message if you want. It could help me a little. lol

Well I have to get ready for work. Enjoy your day.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    Someone who blames you for things that go wrong, is an emotional abuser. Stay away from that kind. People who throw things when they get mad are people I also would stay away from.
    I say if someone cares for you he or she would never want to hurt you (intentionally). I know love isn't always a bed of roses. I know being people, we do have our flaws, but when we care for someone we try to correct our flaws.
    Love isn't suppose to hurt, if it hurts, its not good.
    I mean hurting emotionally or physically.
    I am rooting for you A Single Female. I hope you find that special someone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home