Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Marine Lance Cpl. Troy Nealey

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!

Saturday, Veterans Day. How fitting of a day could it be to lay a young Soldier to rest. There were hundreds of people gathered to say goodbye to this brave Soldier. Tears flowed and hearts ached. I have provided a link to the local papers coverage of this Soldier's Funeral. More then half way down this page is a link to the photo gallery. I enocurage you to take the time to look and pay respects to Lance Cpl. Troy Nealey. Read the captions and carry a tissue.
May The Good Lord Take You In And Bless Your Soul Lance Cpl. Troy Nealey! Thank You for your service to America. Honor and Respect shall always be yours.
Smile at a stranger today.
click the title to go to the link.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home