Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Where is my Calgon?

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!

I am emotionally drained lately. Anyone want to adopt me and lil dude? Want to help us leave this place of constant sorrow? LOL
Well if I could find a job about an hour from this place, I would. Even 2-3 or 4 I would do that also. A job comparable to what I have now, with benefits and all. Good luck you say? Yes I know. I have been looking.

I have looked high and low from where I am right now. In this state, it is difficult. We are loosing jobs faster then we get them right now. Hopefully that will change. Maybe some GREAT company will see we want to work and make a paycheck and move their business here as well. Anyone?

I woke up last night thinking of all the CRAP in my life. I guess I should say it was 2:11 am. AUGH. I couldn't get back to sleep either. I thought and thought then willed myself to sleep. No suck luck. I couldn't. So here it is 6:00 pm and I want to go to bed. Can't do that with a 4 yr old and dishes to do.

Where is my Calgon? When is he she or it going to take me away???

Smile at a stranger today.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Ya'll come on down to the South. No better place to be. Sorry you are having trouble sleeping. Sure wish I was there to help you through this tough time.

    Hope you two have a good weekend.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    We all have those days and weeks that turn into months. Just hang on to hope. There is always tomorrow.
    Hope you and lil dude have a great weekend.

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    Have a nice Thanksgiving week, K.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home