Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Last Few Days......

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!

My lil Dude was very brave at the hospital getting his tonsils and adenoids out. My Mom ended up not going so I was all by myself with his Father. (only two at bedside so Mom said it would be best for all if no one else went. Thanks, I guess...lol) It didn't turn out so bad, he tried to keep me calm. Understood that I was having a difficult time and read the paper to me, talked and even asked if I wanted to eat. Not sure what was in him but I did thank him for his efforts.
It has been a few days since lil Dude's surgery, and he is still hurting a bit. They cauterized his throat so it wouldn't bleed. No stitches that way. His throat has white lines and is all raw. Poor lil Dude. I gave him his meds, vicodin for the first few days, he fought me the whole way. Today I tried to just give him Tylenol. He has been awake for 2 hours, I gave him the Tylenol when he first woke. I just had to give him the vicodin, he was crying his throat hurt real bad. Must be it did because the poor thing took that medicine like a champ.
The way he is talking is cute, sounds like a baby again. But I sure can't wait till he is all healed and can yell again. I know I know, I will regret saying that, but I hate seeing him in such a state.
Well I better go, time to be with lil Dude. Thank You for the prayers. All is well just time to heal now. They said it could last two weeks. gggrrrrr.
Have a great day, enjoy your Sunday.
Smile at a stranger today!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    I am glad to hear that things went well with Lil Dude.
    Prayers going out his way and yours. Prayers that his yell will be back and stronger than ever...real soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home