Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!!!!
Think life has slowed down any? Nope, it sure hasn't. I worked 57 hours last week. My oldest son had a Birthday, he is now 22 yrs old. (When did I get an adult child?WOW) lil Dude is missing me a lot. His day to day routine has changed due to my hectic work schedule. I will tell you at any moment he will come walking up to me saying, "I need your attention." It happens often. I try to get him involved in what I am doing. We have been cooking together a lot. He know knows how to sort laundry and we wash dishes together. It takes twice as long to do the dishes, but we have fun. Afterwords I have to clean up bubbles because we get them ALL OVER.
It seems I can't get everything in that I need to do on a daily basis. OH NO...told you he needs attention.
I will try to get back soon....
Smile at a stranger.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home