Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Where have I been????

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU.


I am in complete disbelief. I am amazed and scared, kinda. I met this guy. Yes on line. I was just poking around. Laughing, having a good moment after work. I went into a chat room. Not looking. Not thinking about chatting up some guy. I am a flirt. I can admit that. (excuse me if this goes all over the place as I am trying to remember.) While chatting, usually I chat to older people. Friends of friends, 50-60 yr olds. Then BAMM. There was this guy. I laughed at several things he had to say. So me being the life loving gal I am, I pm'd him. We hit it off fairly fast. We laughed joked and giggled. It has been a few days now, I get on just to see if he is around. We haven't even gone into a "room" since we met. We just sit in the "lobby" (words I use as I am new to this chatting thing on Pal Talk.) We sit in pm's and talk. I have laughed so hard at him, me and just everyday things.
He is in the Military, a Jarhead~~BONUS! He is tall too. 9 inches taller then me. I am not that tall, but he is..lol Dark hair and green eyes he said. He runs everyday, and has a dog. One of the breeds I like. If astrology is correct his sign and mine are compatible. He has no kids. He is 35. He does have at least one sister we have talked about. He shows respect towards his parents. He said he is shy. We haven't made it into a "private room" to talk. We just talk in pm's. I heard his voice the first day I talked to him in the room I met him in. It sounds nice, calm. I think it was Thursday that I met him. Could be Wednesday. I am terrible with times, dates and names. We tried to yesterday, but my mic wasn't working correctly. I had did some fancy crap to my system so it played music in a chat room but you didn't hear me nor any other noise in my house. Forgot how to go back and fix it. So I received help from someone in Pal Talk. Whew that's nuts. But just as I get it fixed, it was time to go. For both of us. He hasn't heard me yet. I told him he might not like me after that, cuse as short as I am he will think of Mini Mouse when he hears me. We laughed and got off the computer. I know he is on leave for a few weeks. He was already in Iraq, not going there. Wont say where he said he just returned from. Nor where he said he is going to be after his leave is up. (I will say he sounds great. Promises he isn't a PLAYER yada yada yada.) I wont be talking to him for a few days at least, he is out with some friends having a good time. Hope he enjoys his time relaxes a bit. He sounds as if he is always on the go. Though he has taken the time to talk to me for the last few days. It has been fun.

Now, I am not saying he is THE ONE. I am just glad that I can still laugh. I can still get silly and enjoy talking to a guy. I am not saying he was completely honest nor even honest at all. Who really knows. But it has been fun and I am discovering a few things about me and my needs. Things I have forgotten since my lil guys father. I know what I don't want in a relationship. Just not entirely sure what I do want. I hear all the time, "Don't hate the player, hate the game." AAHH NO! Not my type of guy. Any man who likes to play like that sure isn't where I am in life and isn't worth my time. Do I hate that man, nope. Do I stay clear of that man, sure do. Playing a person, male or female is selfish and immature. If I can't bring it home to my sons. I don't do it. It's as simple as that.

I can say I am ticked off at my step Sister. OH BOY am I ever. I just found out yesterday, she had seen my sons father at her place of work (which is a bar) with another woman. While him and I were trying to see where things were going to go. She never said a word to me. Not one. Funny isn't it. I told her when her boyfriend wasn't honest with her. He was with someone else I didn't want her catching something from him. I know I made it clear to her and everyone else in my family I would want to know. I don't want a disease. I don't want to have to worry if I am going to be alive for my 4 yr old. I don't play. I do however get played. That is obvious. I am tired of that. Tired of the world thinking of themselves and not how it affects other people.
Yes a touchy subject for me. So I will stop there.

Hope you all have a beautiful day. Enjoy it.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger The One (I know how to be) said…

    I read this after I posted it.lol
    I wrote "I had did."lol
    silly me.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    I am so glad that you are having some fun.

    We have had such an eventful day. I just have to stop long enough to upload pictures to the blog. Michael is going to have a fit when he see our new addition to the family. LOL...

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    I am so happy for you. Even if he isn't the one. It's fun to flirt and have someone flirt with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home