Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ok I give Up.

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!

I am not sure how to be an open person. I don't know how to explain me. I feel as if I am a superficial person now a days. I have come to a block in my efforts to find a man. I can't sell myself as some women can. I am just me. I am nothing more then I say I am. I am a simple person who enjoys her family and friends. I have been hurt and played. But who hasn't now a days? I am not even sure I can trust a man right now.
I miss having someone who comes up and holds me for the pure pleasure of holding me. I miss being held and feeling safe. I miss having my forehead kissed by someone who loves me as I love them. I miss the laughter shared and the moments of pleasure. I miss feeling complete when my man is around. I miss calling someone to tell them I will be late. I miss asking someone what they want for dinner so I can cook it for them. I miss the long winter nights with a lover. I miss the Christmas mornings I would receive a gift from someone who loved me. I miss giving a Christmas gift to someone I love. I miss the camping trips and the swims. I miss having someone sleeping next to me at night. I miss playing little pranks on my lover and the tickles. I miss leaning in for a kiss. I miss the look in my lovers eyes when I know it is "time". I miss being accepted for being me.
So with all that said I am probably going to change the tune of this spot. Probably the name is going to be changed. I am not sure what it will be called yet. ANY SUGGESTIONS???

2 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Don't give up. You will find that special person, I just know it. As for the name, it will come to you.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    Have faith and what is meant to be will happen. You are a special person K. I knew that the first time I read your blog, and read the words you wrote about your boys.
    Like Stacy said, don't give up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home