Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Life is Ok.

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!

I have been busy lately, kinda. Working a lot of over time just in time to be layed off next week. Just for a week. Another in October if I heard correctly. Work is slow and yet I am working over. Sound weird to you? Yea to me too.
My sons are doing good. The 21 yr old is without a job. He was just layed off himself. Not enough work. He wont be returning. ggrrr So another job he needs to get. I know it isn't fun looking for a job here right now. It is hard.
My 16 yr old is dreading school already and he hasn't even started yet. We got him new school shoes. He picked out ones that look just like last years. (shaking head) He must have really liked them.
My 4 yr old isn't liking his new daycare and the kids there. He feels a little left out when his daycare provider plays with the other kids. Yet he also enjoys learning the Spanish they are teaching them. There are several kids who speak Spanish who go there. So he will learn. He likes coming home and telling me what's being taught, teaching Mommy is fun for him.
Lots going on the next few days or week. I shall be in and out trying to keep busy and not talking to THE DAD. He is doing what he can to depress me lately. I wont let him do it. Yea, right. Not till I get to bed at night and I think. No sleep then. Anyways. I am doing good. Kids are great and I want to move out of state. Nothing unusual.

Have a great night.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Call Me Grandma said…

    Sounds like a typical household full of men.
    Noah is also dreading school. He is only 7. He asks me everyday, how many more days of summer vacation do I have left?
    He starts August 28th.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    You know you can always move to the south, and become a southern lady.

    Glad you are all doing good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home