Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

A Single Female (Taking care of her sons)

I feel blessed being the mother to such wonderful sons. I am trying to be the best person I can be. Doing whats right sometimes isn't always fun, but it feels good.

Monday, August 21, 2006

A Birthday........

I want to thank Our Military for their service to Our Country. I appreciate you protecting me and my children. It don't go unnoticed. THANK YOU!


My middle son turned 16 today. WOW 16. It seems like just yesterday.......
It feels like just yesterday. I, as most mothers can, recall him being born so vividly. It is weird thinking I have a 16 yr old when I can recall being 16 myself. (not to mention my 21 yr old) If it wasn't for my 4 yr old, I would feel ready for the "old folks home".

Happy Birthday Son. Enjoy your day. I am enjoying watching you grow into a man.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home